Sunday, November 4, 2012

November Goals!

This weekend I made a decision to live my old life style. I ate terribly and didn't work out except for on Friday. I skipped my Sunday 7 mile run because my body it's self is feeling tired and fatigued. I run the 15K in 2 weeks from today I am feeling that with a few days rest from running and work (but still have school) I will be more than ready to break out 8 miles next weekend and 9 the following for the race. I have been learning this past month as the miles are getting higher that I have to listen to my body in order to keep from getting injured. I love running and eating healthy, but sometimes I have to take a step into the past and do all the wrong things to recenter myself.

Goals for November:
       1) Run a 15K
       2) Do core work 3 or 4 times a week
       3) Try something new in a workout
       4) Try a new food

I think even with Thanksgiving all of these goals are easily reachable. The hardest one for me is going to be getting up early a few more days a week to do the core workouts. However I think that core could be done during the evening while watching crummy television.

I hope everyone had a great weekend!


-Felicia

2 comments:

  1. Those are great goals! I'm hoping to do more core work as well - it's been months and the last thing I seem to think of doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Core seems to be the hardest thing for me to remember but is super important!

    ReplyDelete