Thursday, January 3, 2013

Today is the Day!






This morning started with a great 3.1 mile run to start. This fills my first race of the year the 5 by 5 race series has begun! I also PR today by at least 3 minutes!!!! I think the 19 degree weather helped.






 Then I realized that who would want to pass up this view to continue running with.












So I completed another 2 very slow miles. So today I covered 5 miles across the city of St. Louis! Also this means that I ran half of the 10 miler FRANCE HERE I COME!!!! 


Just so everyone knows this blog will be becoming a documentation of my travels as well as my journey in running. Also I am behind in reading every ones blogs I promise I will catch up and comment in the evenings once I hit London.
My next post will be coming from London!

-Felicia

5 comments:

  1. Niceee job girl!!
    Have a GREAT and safe travel out to London!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Right now I am in Toronto waiting on my flight to London I love free wifi my airport doesn't have this!

      Delete
  2. Awesome run day! Cannot wait to hear about your travels and London girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! i am super excited to start posting!

      Delete
  3. Very jealous! Great run, and have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete