Saturday, January 5, 2013

Adventure Day 1

Today I walked almost 9 miles. 9 I tell you is a lot in a city where you have no idea where you are going. But with that being said I saw all these really cool things and learned how to navigate parts of the tube by myself.








I also learned today it is difficult to take pictures of ones self and other things at the same time with a Canon Rebel T3i...I have time to perfect the skill.

I hope everyone had a wonderful day! Tomorrow is a running day! No GPS and no timing devices I am not sure how to work this out but I'll figure something out.

-Felicia 

2 comments:

  1. Have soooo much fun running around London! I love your pics..oh the memories :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is such a cool place I can't wait to explore at night!

    ReplyDelete