Friday, January 18, 2013

The Lemons Keep Coming

Dear Friends,

I want to start with saying I am ok and staying with a friend. I am sure some of you have heard about the helicopter crash that happened in South London on Wednesday. Well said crash happened to be right outside my front door. So until further notice I have been evacuated without my computer, passport, or personal belongings. I was home when the accident happened, however was not home when they evacuated so I was unable to claim any belongings.
As soon as I get back in I will catch up on reading all your blogs posts, and write a few of my own about Ireland, Harry Potter, my run on Tuesday, the Whitney Houston musical I saw called Body Guard,  and the borough market.
Keep doin great things and adding miles to the Chilly Challenge if you are apart of it I totally am with all this extra walking!


-Felicia

4 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, so scary!! :( I'm glad you're OK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is crazy. I am glad you are okay! Guess it is a small world. Sorry you have to go through this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, that is not the best thing to happen when you're in a foreign country!! I am glad you're safe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your kind words and concerns! I am back in my house as of super late Friday night! i have caught up on all your blogs this morning and even wrote one of my own!

    ReplyDelete