Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Today is Random

 SPARKLES!!!! Yesterday I bought the fabric to attempt to make a sparkle skirt for the 2013 Firecracker 5K on the 4th of July. I also purchased some red sequence to make a head band out of. I promise to take pictures for you all to see.





On to more running news. This morning I found a pretty decent 5 mile loop starting and ending at my front door. The best part for me is that it is a loop and not an out and back. Out and backs for me are really boring which means I stop trying where as with a loop there is always something new to look at. The other good things about the loop is that if i get bored doing it one way I can do it backwards. As you can see by the photo I didn't run the whole thing, however I ran more of it than I walked so I am calling that a win! My legs feel good, we will see how they feel tomorrow. Also this run means I finished Station 2 in We Get LOST in Running! I should be getting Station 1 and Station 2 medals in the mail this weeks!!!


















So the reason you are seeing it twice: I am now using both apps. I am trying to decide which one i like better. I like Runkeeper because I have a few other friends to compete with and it records my splits, but I like the Nike + app because it gives motivation while running, and it is quick while it gives you your stats while your running. So for now I will keep using both of them.

Lastly this little guy showed up in the mail last week! I was super excited to get it. As stated in an earlier post this set of races where done internationally and I had a great time!






Have a great week everyone!
-Felicia







No comments:

Post a Comment