Friday, September 21, 2012

This weeks workouts!

This weeks workouts have been kind of slow, a lot of walking and 2 days of running. Recovery from this injury is slowing down training just a little bit but I seem to be headed back to a good track.
Monday was a good walk on the way to school. The sun is nice coming up in Athens on clear days.

Tuesday was yet again another walk to school kind of day. 
Wednesday back to running! I decided to do a speed mile for my first chance back in a week. I made this decision based on the fact that I had to get my blood pumping good and hard to get the blood flowing again in my legs. It felt good to be back up running with the stars. 
Thursday was a slow walk to school, my legs where feeling a little tired from the day before run. 
Today was a good day! I ran out of time because I overslept a little bit so the 3 mile goal was a little short with only 2.6 but still it felt great to push it to add mileage under my belt since the injury. 

Posting this today because this weekend is going to be super busy for me. I will be in work from about 9:00am till about midnight so that means a few "rest" days from the running world. I'll post some photos from this weekend when I get a chance! 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment