Wednesday, September 12, 2012

All right!

All right! This morning I hit the road again today and it felt great!
It by no means is my fastest time or farthest distance, however just to be up and out in the chill of morning air working on bettering my person was enough for me coming off this injury. Also I found that today following my run I have been eating better and treating my body like the athletic machine I am asking it to be.
In the next year I would like to run 3 half marathons, gaining 3 Disney medals and 1 Athens half medal. This means that I have to face my struggles with food (more to come on that later) and getting up early before having to be a full time student at 9:00am. I can and will do both of these things and if reading about my struggles and solutions helps another person then it is all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment