Monday, September 17, 2012

New Stuff!!!

It was a good birthday for me as a runner!! I received three really great gifts from my family and other half.
First I received these gems: 
I got them early which means I have been running in them for the past 2 weeks when I have been able to run! They are comfortable and fit great I can't thank Kyle enough for them! Also they are LIME GREEN and PINK how AWESOME is that!!!!!

Second I received this box full of goodies:
A new pair of champion shorts, a new champion t-shirt, asic socks, and a belikin arm band to hold my i phone so I don't have to hold it in my hand while I run. My grandparents bought all of this awesomeness even if they don't know it, and I couldn't be more happy and thankful!

Third I received this great envelope on the mail:
My sister sent it to me. She thought it would be really helpful for me as I start getting into my longer runs and I can't agree with her more! The one thing I missed on my 4 mile run was a drink of water or mouth rinse at mile 3. She read my mind and had a brilliant thought and I'm super excited!

I am very thankful for all of the great things I received this year for my birthday and how supportive everyone is being with this new life goal and life style I have decided to live. I am very grateful to have such and wonderful family and other half. Wednesday I will hit the road again in all my new gear with my head held high for a short 2 mile run and then a 4 mile run on Friday and I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment