Thursday, April 25, 2013

Sad but reaching goals

This is the first post in a while. Some crazy things have happened in the last few weeks and I am now living the single grad student life...that is all I will say about that.
However that being said last week with all the crazy the universe threw at me I did this:
Yep you are reading it right I came in under 11:00!!!! I reached my April goal and haven't laced up since. I am guessing out on the run it was a little chillier than I was prepared for while I was at home and now I have a head cold that has kept me down and out. But that is a ok because I made my goal and have managed to keep all my other work outs in check the past few days...I just cant run because I can't breathe. I also in the last few weeks have managed to reach yet another goal I set I am down 6lbs. Though not a large amount it means I only have 10lbs to go to reach my upper goal weight and 15 to reach my lower goal weight.

I hope everyone else out there is doing well the blog world has gotten silent since spring started...fill me in ow is training going for you?

-Felicia

1 comment:

  1. Girl, I am sorry to hear about your break-up. I know that's not easy no matter what the circumstances are. It's great that you're keeping on with everything and reaching some goals. So happy for you that you got you sub-11 miles!

    ReplyDelete