Monday, August 25, 2014

Week 1 Day 1


 
All right so today started day 1 of half marathon training, though not a running day still an important day. So today was Stretch & Strengthen seeing as I am still in California and haven't set up a way to these non running workouts I chose to find a couple of good yoga videos. I am not a huge fan of yoga videos I would much rather be in a yoga studio with a teacher telling me what to do, demonstrating, and walking around giving me pointers on how to be better or if I am doing it wrong, but we work with what we've got.

The first video was a power yoga video about 11:00 of work and focused on balance and core strength which is something I need to work on.
Power Yoga Workout to stretch and strengthen-Fullbody workout-class fitsugar. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EkjlkYVzpA

Vinyasa Flow Workout-Yoga Workout-class sugarfit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvN_KRcweL0

If you copy and past the links you can check out the work outs! I will most likely be doing these 2 videos for the next three weeks, maybe I'll add one more to make a half hour workout, but until I get settled in NYC and find a yoga studio I can afford once a week here we are.

Happy Monday everyone!!!

-Felicia

No comments:

Post a Comment